February 29, 2016
1. Read your Request for Tender (RFT) at least twice
2. Note all of the requirements
3. Read the Service Specification again
4. Ask yourself: can you deliver the Specification - do you have the resources and the capacity to deliver the tender and can you financially back the delivery until you get paid.
5. Plan your timeline for submission of the tender and don't leave everything until the last minute.
6. Get your pricing structure right.
Procurement Support for SME's
October 22, 2014
The 1st June 2015 brings about the introduction of the Companies Act 2014 to Ireland. A letter to Directors can be viewed on the CRO Website. There...
Ireland - Companies Act 2014
May 30, 2015
Getting ready to Bid for Public Tenders
March 21, 2016
March 1, 2016
Tips for SME's new to Procurement
Wexford Opera:- A Must life experience https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm8B--dJGxU
March 2, 2015
Team Work as Gaeilge https://t.co/NiFV6Z5yZZ